Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

I love so much

hai..haii..
i Love You...!!
huhuhu...ops..not la..just joke.. i just wanna to share about my favourite activities.
So much thing that I like to do. I cant stay with out doing anything.
such as..
Swimming
 i love swimming. I feel that when i swim, i will free all my burden. i left all the problem in water.

Photograph
 i willing to spend my money just to buy DSLR. i have a friend that also intersesting on this activities. We always outing together and snap a picture. I also sometimes join seminar on photography.

Jogging
jogging can save your body from getting serious sick.
 twice a week i will jog around Sport Centre UUM. 

ok..Thats all from me. 
tq spend your day on reading my entry..
BYEEE..!!!!


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment