Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

ABOUT ME~OWNER OF THE BLOG~

Hi readers..!!
i'm very happy to knowing you alls..
My name is Nurul Syazwani Bt Abdullah..
my family call me achiq and sometimes they call me chonie..
so you my call me either one..
i'm from Pulau Pinang..

get birth,school and everything there..
i'm no 4 from 5 siblings,so thats why sometimes i'm look like childish,
now i'm studying at Universiti Utara Malaysia (Northen University of Malaysia),
in Muamalat Administration..
my matric no is 220069.

i hope that i can be an advisor in Islamic Finance or maybe an enterperneur..
To know me more done forget to Follow my Blog okk bebebhh...




my Family

me and my sis


byeee..
see  you next entry.. !!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment